- Isn't the Bible just another book?
- Liz Says
- Literalism: Isn't the Bible historically unreliable and regressive?
- Did the Resurrection happen? (Greg Clark)*
- Is the Bible literally true? Q&A
- Is the New Testament canon reliably accurate? Q&A
- Exclusivity: How can there be just one true religion?
- Asher Says
- Does Religion Lead to Peace on Earth?
- Aren't All Religions the Same?
- Are all religions the same, or are they mutually exclusive?
- Suffering: If God is good, why is there so much evil in the world?
- Finding Joy in the Face of Suffering (Jen Choi)
- Where did evil come from? Q&A
- Service of Remembrance on 9/11
- Why would a good God allow suffering?
- Finding comfort in the midst of suffering
- Injustice: Hasn't Christianity been an instrument for oppression?
- Does Reincarnation Fit With Scripture? Q&A
- Injustice & the Church
- Creation and Evolution
- Can Science Point to God?
- Miracles Can't Happen (Lolita Jackson)*
- The Song of Creation
- How do Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 relate? Q&A
Jesus was just a good moral teacher
Jesus was a martyr and prophet.
- Liz Says*
- Story of the Lamb
- How did Jesus give up his treasure Q&A
- The Ransom (Chapter 12) Pages 138-140
- Jesus the Martyr
Jesus is who he says he is.
- Nick Says
- I Am He
- Encountering Jesus: A look at his Claims and Character
- The Power (Chapter 5) Pages 54-55
- Who is Jesus?
- The Gnostics and Jesus
What do New Yorkers think of Jesus?
How can I communicate with God?
Why is community so important?
Why should I care about my neighbor?
What do New Yorkers think of Christianity?
How can I know God
Stories of Changed Lives
Special Advent Content
* located under home